Coleman Valley Hideaway
Limited Edition (20) black and white photograph. Jules found this Coleman Valley 'hideaway' near the town of Occidental, California. Built in the early years of the 1900's, Jules's photograph captures a feeling of revisiting the past when settlers lived in this home.
- This photographic image is infused on a 3/64" thick aluminum panel with a glossy coating and rounded edges
- UV resistant ink prevents fading. Can be displayed indoors or outdoors.
- Very easy to hang – comes with a wall-mounted cleat system.
- Limited Edition of 20 available. Available in 2 sizes.
- Approx. 2 weeks lead time.