Bubinga Tall Table Lamp with Wrapping Tendrils
With its organic shape, this table lamp has an Art Nouveau aesthetic. The lamp features 2 steam-bent Maple wood tendrils wrapped around a lathe-turned Bubinga wood base. The hand-formed glass shade is created in a kiln by slumping and folding glass sheets of various textures and colors.
- Dim: Total ht: 30.5"h x 15"w at shade. (Base: 8.5")
- Base: Figured Bubinga and Maple
- Shade: Hand formed slump glass shade
- Operation: A 3-way Touch Switch is in on the base of the lamp
- Recommend Bulb: 2 standard A-socket bulbs, 75-Watt equivalent dimmable LEDs. 2700 or 3000k color temperature. (Phillips recommended.). Bulbs not included.
The item pictured here is immediately available.
This lamp can be made-to-order in single or matched pairs. Contact us to discuss options.
Made in the USA