Ginkgo Lamp with Mica Shade
This charming and distinctive lamp features a hand-thrown base with hand-carved Ginkgo leaves. The base was created by Ephraim Pottery and has a spectacular Arts & Crafts textured glaze. The handmade shade is real mica with real Ginkgo leaves, and hand-trimmed with select cording.
- Dim: Total Ht: 22"h x 18" diameter (shade). 5" diameter foot.
- Base: Earthenware pottery, thrown, sculpted & glazed by hand
- Foot: Turned wood base from Wenge wood
- Shade: Handmade 8-panel alkyd mica shade featuring real ginkgo leaves
- Operation: 2 standard A-socket bulbs. Angle-adjustable sockets, operated with separate classic chain pulls.
- Bulbs: 2 standard A-socket bulbs. 9.5-Watt LED, 2700 or 3000k color temperature. (aka 75w max)
Made in the USA