Table Lamp with Wrapping Tendrils
With its organic shape, this table lamp has an Art Nouveau aesthetic. The lamp features steam-bent wood tendrils wrapped around a lathe-turned wood base. The hand-formed glass shade is created in a kiln by slumping and folding glass sheets of various textures and colors.
- Dim: Total ht: 25"h x 19"w at shade
- Base: Figured Redwood and Cherry
- Shade: Hand formed slump glass
- Operation: A 3-way Touch Switch is on the base of the lamp
- Recommend Bulb: 2 standard A-socket bulbs, 75-Watt equivalent dimmable LEDs. 2700 or 3000k color temperature. (Phillips recommended.). Bulbs not included.
This lamp can be made-to-order in single or matched pairs. Up to 6-week lead time.
(The specific lamp picture here has been sold.)
Made in the USA