Redwood Table Lamp with Wrapping Tendrils
This table lamp features 2 steam-bent Cherry wood tendrils wrapped around a lathe-turned California Redwood base. The hand-formed glass shade is created in a kiln by slumping and folding glass sheets of various textures and colors. Its organic shape has an Art Nouveau aesthetic.
- Dim: Total ht: 25"h x 19"w at shade
- Base: Figured Redwood and Cherry
- Shade: Hand formed slump glass
- Operation: A 3-way Touch Switch is on the base of the lamp
- Recommend Bulb: 2 standard A-socket bulbs, 75-Watt equivalent dimmable LEDs. 2700 or 3000k color temperature. (Phillips recommended.). Bulbs not included.
The item pictured here is immediately available.
This lamp can be made-to-order in single or matched pairs. Contact us to discuss options.
Made in the USA