Three Handled Pine Lamp with Mica Shade
This unique lamp features a hand-thrown vase called "Three Handled Pine," by Ephraim Pottery. In this vase, three tree limbs, which are equally spaced around the top, twist down to pine cones accented by long needles. (See photo of pre-lamp base.) The handmade shade is real mica with a Pine Bough silhouette design and is hand-trimmed with select cording.
- Dim: Total Ht: 21"h x 18"w (Shade: 8"h x 18"w)
- Base: Earthenware pottery, thrown, sculpted & glazed by hand
- Foot: Turned wood base from Wenge wood
- Shade: Handmade 12-panel amber mica shade featuring pine cone silhouettes
- Operation: Angle-adjustable sockets, operated with separate classic chain pulls.
- Bulbs: 2 standard A-socket bulbs. 9.5-Watt LED, 2700 or 3000k color temperature. (aka 75w max)
Made in the USA